Wednesday 26 August 2015

Getting to know you swap!

Maybe I should have posted this one first! not all the answers are up to date but still an awesome way to get to know someone! :)

1) where are you from? 
BC-I have lived about (no more than!) 4 hours from where I was born my whole life

2) whats your favorite color? 
Depends on the day! Usually teal/sunshiney blue

3) what do you collect?
Penpals! haha no but really anything to do with stationary etc
Oh. And anything with seaturtles


4) are you married, single, in a relationship, etc? 
In a relationship with a pretty great guy 

5) Do you have kids? if so how many?
No kids yet!

6) Whats your favorite activities/hobbies? 
Crafting! I love making cards and pretty envelopes and making an intentional trip to the post offce
7
) whats your favorite tv shows?
The walking dead!! I am obsessed!

 8) whats your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist/band? favorite songs from each?
I love country-really like carrie underwood little toys gubs. I also like florence and the machine

 9) whats your favorite movies?

world war z and beauty and the beast

 10) Tell me 3 random things about your self!!
Today is my first day as a receptionist-and here I am on the computer working on swaps! haha not as busy as i thought it would be!

I graduate book keeping in 1 week!


I love kittens and am considering getting a kitten tattoo ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment