Wednesday 26 August 2015

20 Questions swap!

  1. What was the last song you listened to? -I don't remember the last song that played on the radio on my way to work today but the last song I searched on youtube to intentionally listen too was from a movie called rudderless-the song was called Home. So good!!
  2. What is your favourite thing about the place you live?  I love all the hiking trails and mountains and hidden little lakes all over BC! Just yesterday we went swimming in a little gem of a pond with an absolutely unobstructed view of Mount Baker 
  3. What is your earliest childhood memory?- I remember visiting my mom and sister in the hospital when she was born, I was about 3 years old
  4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?-Depends on the day! sometimes I am in a 'sappy' mood and anything and everything makes me cry!! Rudderless I sobbed in (Just watched it the other day-can you tell? haha) But the classics like the notebook or a walk to remember always get me to tears too!!
  5. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Seaturtles! They dont just swim-they fly underwater!!
  6. What is the first album you ever bought? Kutless-A christian rock band, they were also my first concert! 
  7. What was your favourite TV show as a child? Arthur
  8. If you could travel back to any era, which one would you choose? The 70's, pretty sure I would make a great hippy
  9. Who do you trust the most in your life? Myself :P 
  10. How many languages can you say "hello" in? 4
  11. What is your favourite kind of weather? I am happy in whatever weather it is outside! rain is cozy and refreshing, snow is beautiful, sun is amazing and cold crisp fall air is invigorating! 
  12. How did you discover that Santa wasn't real and how old were you? Grade 1! my older brother came home from school and told me thats what his grade 4 teacher had told him
  13. What is the best feeling in the world? not setting an alarm but waking up in time for the sunrise anyways-and being able to lie in bed and watch it!
  14. What is your favourite colour?  sunshiney Teal bluey
  15. Is there a language you would love to learn? Spanish-I have tried so many times!
  16. How do you feel about reality TV? I think it is dumb entertainment. Sometimes I watch it to kill time. Only a few select shows, the bachelor and bachelorette make me so angry
  17. Did you ever skip school when you were a kid? Yes! I am prone to migraines and used that a time or two to get out of going to school! or one time I cried so much about my 'bad hair day' my mom just gave up and let me stay home. High School was more of a just didnt go back to class kind of skipping haha
  18. What is your least favourite food? Probably sea food. I am vegetarian but something about seafood just particularly turns me off
  19. Do you have any pets? I wish!
  20. Do you have a good luck charm? I wear a ring my mom got me everyday-Its kind of my good luck charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment