Wednesday 26 August 2015

15 Questions swap!

  1. If you could be a flower what would you pick?Black club (cards) I would be a pink peony. They are delicate, beautiful and complicated. They are my favorite flower and make me so so happy-just like I would like to make others happy!
  2. What one thing would you recommend I try and why?Black club (cards) Living off of next to nothing! No credit cards, not increasing any debt, etc. My food budget is about half of my swapbot budget! haha, the rest goes to savings or donations. It is freeing knowing that I dont need a whole bunch of 'stuff'.
  3. The end of the world is coming and you have been chosen to be saved in an underground bunker. What 10 items would you choose to bring into the bunker with you? Five of the items must be used to define what you think should be saved and passed on to future generations of humanity (examples: things you want preserved like historical transcripts, the bible etc) and 5 can be whatever you want to bring with you. What would you choose for the 10 items and why?Black heart (cards)                                                                               1. I would like to bring my family photos.                                                                                           2. I would bring my history textbooks! the future generation needs to know the past in order to move forward.                                                                                                                                             3: My oma wrote a book about my families history. I would love to be able to pass that on!                   4:The bible. I don't always agree with the way it is interpreted but it is a huge part of my family, I think it should be passed on (with a grain of salt ;) )                                                                                     5. Music. I dont know how this would work...like maybe an ipod with an ininite battery? or a record? those are pretty indistructable. I think music tells a lot about the culture where it originated from, would be a cool snapshot into the past for future generations (PS if it is the end of the world, where do these future generations come from??                                                                                             6: Blankets. I hate being cold and I hate when other people are cold. When people stay at my house I try to make sure they have at least a few blankets on their bed!                                                           7:Wapons! Guns! Knives! Unlike the walking dead, living in canada, I feel like it would be a lot harder to just come across weapons should I need them!                                                                               8. Food enough to share with people and trade for protection as I really wouldnt want to be the one using the weapons I brought haha                                                                                                           9. The people I love. If the end of the world is coming, I don't want to face it alone!                               10. the keys to my invincible underground bunker where I would be safe from radiation, zombies and any sort of apocalyptic bug infestations.  No I don't have a bunker but I will work on that ;)
  4. If you could do anything you wanted, without penalty, what would it be? Why? (This could be things that are illegal, or things that you just couldn't do without the possibility of dying.)                                                   I would steal half of all millionaires wealth and pay off my student loans and give to the poor! Just call me robin hood ;)
  5. If you had to describe yourself in three words, it would be...                                                                        Stormy, eccentric, loving
  6. You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?                                                                                                                         one in every thousand or so boxes had a voucher for $1,000
  7. What's the most interesting Question here you have ever been asked?                                                           
  8. What is your hometown most famous for? (or the next bigger city if you are living in a tiny village)                  Abbotsford has a berry festival because we produce most of the berries in BC/Alberta 
  9. What does your first name mean?                                                                                                        something stupid about trees/standing tall. At least thats what my mom told me! My middle name is my moms adoptive moms name which I think has more meaning than my first
  10.  What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex                                                                           Their hands!! I love mans hands.  OOO or if they have a beard. I love love love beards
  11. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Would you recommend it?                                               50 Shades of grey.  meh, probably not. I enjoyed the books but the movie made it all seem pretty abusive and dark                             
  12. When you were 6 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?                                                   A trucker. I pictured myself in a big rig with a little dog :P
  13. Would you consider yourself religious?                                                                                                   No. Religion was created by humans, at least the way it is today, and can kind of twist/distract from actually having a relationship with God
  14. If you were the eighth dwarf, what would your name be? (draws from the german tale: Snowwhite)              Poopsy.  I'm not really grumpy but sometimes I get poopy and I think that would be a lot funner to watch in a movie than grumpy ;)
  15. What one rule did you always disagree with growing up?                                                                        Having to finish everything on your plate, especially when I didn't dish it up for myself. I think that knowing when youre full and knowing when to stop eating is a vital part of getting to know yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment