Tuesday 1 September 2015

Here comes pumpkin flavoured everything!



Well doesn't today just feel like fall. All cloudy and drizzly outside and cozy and warm inside! What a shame pumpkin spice lattes aren't out yet! I love fall-a season of excuses to stay inside and craft while listening to the rain fall outside!



We went on a boat tour of the Fraser river this weekend-right in the middle of what some are calling the great storm of 2015! 



How beautiful is that picture! I'm thinking about getting it printed and using it in some of my fall themed cards! 

 





Here is a commissioned wedding card I whipped up this weekend-in the middle of the doom and gloom I decided to seize the forced indoor time to create some prettiness! 


Another wedding card I made this weekend! 


Thanks for reading <3

-me



No comments:

Post a Comment